Re: [AD] the "Allegro simple application makefile"

Johan Henriksson <jhe@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> * Less portability issues later on when this file has been fixed a
> little. I'm not only thinking of the fact that linking Allegro is
> different on different platforms, I'm also thinking of the issues
> we've seen when different makefile parsers have been used. A well
> tested makefile will remove all the problems.

What about compilers with non-standard makes, like MSVC, Borland and
Watcom?  For a completely general solution, you end up needing
something like (Shawn and George)'s build system.

> The file and docs is included as a zip. If you decide to accept my
> little contribution, please do the CVS for me.

I don't think it belongs in there.

> I don't have enough experience
> to feel comfortable messing with the source online.

It's not possible anyway ;-)

--
tjaden@xxxxxxxxxx - http://www.psynet.net/tjaden/
OPTORTIONIST (op TOR shun ist), n.  The kid in school who can turn his