Re: [AD] BEOS bugs

> somebody should change that file to LF

What Allegro version did you got? WIP 3.9.34 or latest CVS? I never
encountered this problem myself, so maybe the file was stored in the
official WIP in DOS format without fixing it first...

> in the demo, the ship always goes to the right, like if the right key was
> always pressed

I'll check for this. Anyway, have you tried the exkeys example program? Does
it work fine?

> in the test, in mouse, i've noticed that if you press both mouse buttons
at
> once, it dosesnt notice
> it. just appears left or right. never both and always the first pressed

That is a known issue. I'll see if things can be changed, but I think that
it's a limitation of the BeOS API (but I may be wrong).

> do anyone knows why in BeOS seconds (and int general all the timers) go
> twice as fast?

??? What the hell... It seems you got all the problems of the world, didn't
you? =) For me it works nicely; does anybody else experience the same as
Javier?

> and also, i've gto a SB pci128 but it thinks it's a enqsonic smthing
> how can i change that?

I have a SB 64 PCI, that is based on the same chipset, and it works fine in
BeOS, detected as an Ensoniq (as it really is). Why do you need to change
it?

> and detect my vodoo3? in the faq it say they are supported

I suggest you to take a look at www.betips.net; probably you'll find your
answers there...

--
Angelo Mottola