RE: [AD] win directx Joystick driver

Hi!

Right now, I don't think that the dx3 / dx5 issue will be a problem.
The Win32 version of install_joystick(int) can simply try to use the
directX driver, and if this fails use the old driver.

The main problem I see is that there could be several joystick drivers
installed, and I don't see a good way to deal with that right now.

Right now I'm using the first enumerated joystick found in the
system, but this might cause some trouble later on.

Since I'm new to this, could someone point me to a FAQ explaining how
I submit changes? Is there a doc how to add a new driver?
Finding a solution to add my driver to allegro took as long as writing
the basic driver... :)

Happy coding,

Lenny