Re: [AD] Z-buffer API

Peter Wang wrote:
> It's committed now.  There were many unnecessary changes, so I

Oh, that's just my editor converting tabs to spaces when they are not in
the beginning of the line.

> edited the patch manually.  I might have broken something.

I looked through it and couldn't see any problems, but I haven't had
time to test it. I saw one odd thing though, but that's more a curiosity
than a bug (introduced by an earlier patch): why is `union _zbuf_clip'
in `clear_zbuffer()' in poly3d.c static?

Sven