Re: [AD] New graphics driver -- GFX_FORCE?

Laurence Withers <lwithers@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> One question, however: where should we document options like this? Since
> these changes are more aimed at end users than at developers, would it
> make sense to create a new document about allegro.cfg, that developers
> could distribute with their games? I would be happy to create such a
> file, if need be.

Most documentation about options exist in the provided `allegro.cfg'
file directly.  Does the GFX_FORCE stuff not fit in there?

If you are going ahead with the separate document, I think it would
be best to keep it in a simple text file, to make it easier for
developers to incorporate into their own help systems.

--
tjaden@xxxxxxxxxx - http://www.psynet.net/tjaden/
BANECTOMY, n.  The removal of bruises on a banana.