Re: [AD] New BeOS patch + problem with multi-line strings in config

Stepan Roh <stepan@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> BTW, in keyboard.dat, orig name of SK_CFG is /home/gfoot/tmp/sk.cfg, which
> makes it hard to extract with dat utility. Some option should be added to
> the dat utility to save objects to only file name portion of theirs orig
> name (strip leading directories from orig name).

http://www.alphalink.com.au/~tjaden/dev/strip.diff

It's a hack I wrote at ~3 AM, so I won't commit it.

As for the expanded `keyboard.dat' and `language.dat' files, it's a
great idea.  If more people agree I'll put it in CVS.  Then should
`keyboard.dat' and `language.dat' be removed from CVS?