[AD] P3D scene code buggy

I am having troubles using the P3D code.  It seems to mis-sort faces
quite a bit.  In a 3D cone I tesselated when I view the bottom using
qsort or zbuffering it works fine, but with P3D it doesn't draw the
bottom correctly at all, it only draws the top part.

Also I dunno if this is done yet, but what would be cool is to specify
the "alpha"ness of POLYTYPE_*_TRANS in the 'c' part of the vertices....

Tom