Re: [AD] poly3d.diff - this time for real

Ben Davis wrote :

> It clarifies the docs with regard to texture coordinates, and modifies the test
> and the one example that uses textured polygons to include all the texels in
> the texture bitmap. It also changes aintern.h to modify the function
> prototypes and add one.

Yeah ! Docs are now fine. The main ideas of our discussion are now in
them.

> Can someone commit this patch please? Also, rather than saying "It'll have
> to wait for someone who understands it", please e-mail me if you'd like me
> to explain how it works.

If you are waiting for people to vote for your patch to be applied. I
vote for it ! I have tested it, it works very well and should be applied
to CVS now since it fixes a bug.

	Bertrand.