[AD] [TODO] About merging P3D rendering stuff

I have read todo.txt and I have seen "Talk to Calin about merging latest
P3D rendering stuff". I have e-mailed to Calin Andrian some time ago and
he replied me :
"I'd like to pass you the task of checking the 3D part of the new
Allegro library, and to integrate some of the useful things of your code
and of P3D into it. What do you think ?
For me, it's impossible now. And it will be for a while."

So far, I have just merged the Z-buffer stuff to the library. There are
some other things to merge (transparency modes and some new scene
rendering functions). It will generate a big patch to the library but I
would be happy to do it. Should I do it or not ?

	Bertrand.