[AD] Suggested resort of DOS midi drivers

Hello, right now the dos MIDI driver list is sorted this way:
AWE32/EMU8K
DIGIDRIVER
OPL3
dual OPL2
OPL2
MPU401
SB MIDI interface
No sound

IMHO (and because my sb pci 128 support dual OPL2, OPL2, MPU401 and sbmidi
interface), this should be the order:
AWE32/EMU8K
MPU401
DIGIDRIVER
OPL3
dual OPL2
OPL2
SB MIDI interface
No sound

Because the MPU401 (uses my wavetable) sounds WAY better than dual opl2
(that allegro's right now uses) and even better than DIGMID

so, should i make a patch to change the order? it's worth the effort to hear
at least in my card midis in dos like in windows with autodetect :)

thnx