Re: [AD] Allegro 3.9.34 WIP release

On Wed, Jan 24, 2001 at 10:44:25PM +0100, Grzegorz Adam Hankiewicz wrote:
> Hi.
>
> There's a small issue with web pages which could be fixed. At the moment,
> the Demon host seems to be the principal web page. However, this can be
> updated only by Shawn, and the worst thing is that it isn't mirrored
> automatically by the rest of the hosts.

The WIP pages aren't stored on Demon at all though; Demon just
links to the other sites for those.  All that's necessary is to
log in to Sunsite Denmark with username allegftp and password
*******, and you can upload new WIPs and new web pages.
SourceForge was meant to be mirroring Sunsite on a regular basis
but I don't remember whether I made it automatic or not, so it
may be necessary to log into SourceForge with ssh and rerun the
mirror program.

For updating the non-WIP parts of the site, I think it's best to
update Sunsite Denmark first and send the results to Shawn.  But
it's up to him of course. :)

George

--
Random project update: