AW: [AD] Suggested resort of DOS midi drivers

What about all those people who have an MPU-401 port, but no wavetable
attached to it? They will hear no music at all, at least until they select
another driver manually...

>>*
joerg@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.sharky-x.de
"Gute Freunde erkennt man daran, dass sie weglaufen, wenn sie bessere
gefunden haben."