Re: [AD] Allegro 3.9.34 WIP release

Wonderful!
Looks like five months of waiting to have a new WIP were finally enough... =)

I've tried the official tar.gz file (taken from Sourceforge) and compiled
successfully under BeOS.

A side note: I've seen the Allegro homepage (and mirrors) was not yet
updated, and I was wondering if with the new page updates the new working
BeOS support could be mentioned (currently the page says only DOS, Windows
and Unix are supported). Also, I've made a BeOS specific distribuition, in
.pkg (BeOS SoftwareValet) format that installs with a couple of mouse clicks
(a bit like Install Shield under Win32), ready to be compiled without having
to run fixbe.sh first, and I was wondering if this could also be made
available from the WIP page. If you agree, I can send you the
allegro-3.9.34.pkg file (1.8 MB) via email so you can put it up. What do you
think?

Then we should post new WIP release announcements on freshmeat and bebits (I
can do this last one if noone cares)

--
Angelo Mottola
a.mottola@xxxxxxxxxx