Re: [AD] Allegro 3.9.34 WIP release

Angelo Mottola <a.mottola@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> A side note: I've seen the Allegro homepage (and mirrors) was not yet
> updated, and I was wondering if with the new page updates the new working
> BeOS support could be mentioned (currently the page says only DOS, Windows
> and Unix are supported).

Try sending a private message to Shawn.

> Also, I've made a BeOS specific distribuition, in
> .pkg (BeOS SoftwareValet) format that installs with a couple of mouse clicks
> (a bit like Install Shield under Win32), ready to be compiled without having
> to run fixbe.sh first, and I was wondering if this could also be made
> available from the WIP page. If you agree, I can send you the
> allegro-3.9.34.pkg file (1.8 MB) via email so you can put it up. What do you
> think?

Nooo!  Not by email..

Upload it somewhere, or directly into the SourceForge `incoming'
directory (though I don't know how often they clean that out).
Then email me.

--
BOSLUM (BAHZ lum), n.  The small metal ring on a ballpoint pen that
separates the top half (MELANEXUS) from the bottom half (MOOSTERUS).