Re: [AD] Allegro 3.9.34 WIP release

Eric Botcazou <ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> > Run make depend before make. See readme.uni lines 95-104 :
> >
> >    If you are compiling a CVS version of Allegro, you'll need to
> >    generate the configure script:
>
> I'm speaking of the newly released 3.9.34 WIP, not the CVS version.
> readme.uni is quite clear:
>   ./fixunix.sh
>   ./configure
>   make
> should be sufficient for building the library.

Somewhere along the line this got changed.  We should probably fix
it soon.  I did not bother trying to fix it yesterday because it was
the same in 3.9.33, and the RPM specs ran "make depend" anyway.

--
tjaden@xxxxxxxxxx - http://www.psynet.net/tjaden/
FLOWFRIGHT (FLO frite), n.  The desperate attempt by a homeowner to talk