Re: [AD] cvs TODO update.

Henrik Stokseth <hstokset@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> ok, i've commited a huge update on the todo list. this contains stuff
> reported from angelo mottola, peter wang, me, the original todo file and from
> mr. yamada. there are just one more thing i miss in the list: it would be
> nice if nasty bugs could be marked with "(showstopper)".

If anyone knows of any, please report them.

> peter, hope you don't mind i took the liberty of calling you todo list
> maintainer in todo.txt. but you seemed to be doing well on keeping the list
> up-to-date already so why not? ;o)

No problem, though I see you've put Win32 up the top :-)  Hmm, I
don't think you should have stripped out the initials.  The idea was
that you could ask people for more info about particular entries
(one-liners are sometimes ambiguous).  I may put them back.

--
PHISTEL (FIS tul), n.  The brake pedal on the passenger side of the car
that you wish existed when you're riding with a lunatic.