Re: [AD] updated todo list and more

On Sunday 24 December 2000 23:44, you wrote:

> > After that, if you all agree, can someone submit it to CVS?
>
> We can move my file into CVS if you think it would be better.

it's a good idea to have a public available todo list for allegro. the main
reason is that people can find something to contribute. this way people will
also have a clue about the current state of allegro. all good things i think.

i'll see what i can find of recently posted todo's in my local mailinglist
folder and merge it. i have some todo's of my own to add as well. i hope the
other developers will take the time to keep this list up-to-date.

--
Sincerely Henrik Stokseth.
"Linux is keyboard friendly. I don't smash it like I used to with Windows."