[AD] updated todo list and more

Attached to this message is a new updated todo.txt file. I'm sure I've not
put there everything, so if everyone can fill in remaining tasks, it would be
a good thing.
After that, if you all agree, can someone submit it to CVS?

Now one more thing about BeAllegro: if anyone has tried it, you should have
noticed the 3d routines don't work very well... Polygons are badly drawn;
well, this strange behaviour happens with test.c, exzbuf.c and excamera.c. On
the other hand, ex3d.c works perfectly!
So I examined the sources of these files to find differences between them,
and I discovered the only one is that ex3d uses fixed point math routines,
while the others use floating point versions of them. Now I may be wrong, but
I think the problem is there. But I never played with 3d routines in Allegro,
so I cannot fix the problem soon, and I'd be very happy if someone else can
see what's wrong.
AFAIK this problem only happens with BeAllegro; other ports work nicely.

--
Angelo Mottola
a.mottola@xxxxxxxxxx