Re: [AD] macallegro.zip replaced

On Tue, 12 Dec 2000, Henrik Stokseth wrote:
> all known problems with other builds has been dealt with. this .zip was also
> based on a cvs from 8th or 10th december and would probably f*ck up older
> allegro distributions. the cvs repository of today contains bugfixes from
> peter
> wang and me, all mac related code has been added and some modifications to the
> platform independant code in allegro is beeing merged manually as we speak.

Thanks Henrik.

sincerely sorry...   I have wrote this:

>>I replace copy of macallegro.zip at
>><http://sites.uol.com.br/r.yamada/allegro/macallegro.zip>
>>It work with a copy of allegro which i get at
>><http://hstokset.n3.net/archive/allegro_20001210.zip>

...but the correct was
>>It work with a copy of allegro which i get at
>><http://hstokset.n3.net/archive/allegro_20001208.zip>

maybe you perceived this error

the file at allegro_20001212.zip was compiled and install successful
the only change I did was replace the cstrech.c<which I corrupted> with
allegro_20001208.zip#src/c/cstrech.c and correct the linefeeds of
makefile.mpw which was incorretly unzipped.

to make most clean only the files modified in latest .zip
must change from allegro_20001208.zip the files changes from first .zip
should be ignorated

the files are renamed

allegro.make  makefile.mpw
install.mac   readme.mpw

more allegro look&feel... not realy, I am will need a gcc make source code
(preferably which run on Mac/MPW).

the future sources can be at allegro K&R formatting...