Re: [AD] macallegro.zip replaced

On Tue, 12 Dec 2000, Owen Rudge wrote:

> > This sources not damage the others ports (I think)
>
> I applied your ZIP to my current Allegro 3.9.33 source tree, ran
> FIXDJGPP.BAT in case, and then compiled, and I got a huge, and I mean *huge*
> list of errors. Hmmm... maybe if I applied the code you stated you used it
> might work again.

all known problems with other builds has been dealt with. this .zip was also
based on a cvs from 8th or 10th december and would probably f*ck up older
allegro distributions. the cvs repository of today contains bugfixes from peter
wang and me, all mac related code has been added and some modifications to the
platform independant code in allegro is beeing merged manually as we speak.

--
Sincerely Henrik Stokseth.
"Linux is keyboard friendly. I don't smash it like I used to with Windows."