Re: [AD] macallegro.zip replaced

On Tue, 12 Dec 2000, ronaldo hideki yamada wrote:

> the file at allegro_20001212.zip was compiled and install successful
> the only change I did was replace the cstrech.c<which I corrupted> with
> allegro_20001208.zip#src/c/cstrech.c and correct the linefeeds of
> makefile.mpw which was incorretly unzipped.

ok, then in theory the mac port should be fully working now.
a copy of todays cvs is uploaded to the usual place. i.e.
http://hstokset.n3.net/archive/allegro_20001213.zip

note: george you can save me from daily uploads if you set up a cron script at
sourceforge which runs 'misc/zipup.sh datestamp' once a day and move the file
into the sourceforge ftp. this will also elliminate questions about cvs
checkouts not working due to broken deps, export defs etc... at least i hope so.
;o)

--
Sincerely Henrik Stokseth.
"Linux is keyboard friendly. I don't smash it like I used to with Windows."