[AD] Perl bindings

I've committed the Perl bindings.  There's nothing newer here
than what was in the .zip I uploaded a while ago, but I thought
this might as well be in CVS so that other people can add to it
if they want to.

Instructions, after building Allegro:

    cd perl
    make
    make test

The test program draws a line and waits for a key to be pressed.
See the Perl documentation for more information on extensions,
how to modify this (it's created by XS, if that's any help --
maybe "man perlxstut"), how to install it (when it's actually
useful), etc.

George

--
Random project update: