[AD] Big BeOS patch

Hi to all.

The following tar.gz file holds a serie of patches that will finally make the
BeOS Allegro port fully functional and up to date with the rest of the
library. The patches include:

- Windowed driver (this is based on Peter Wang's code; Peter, I got the
window updater to work fast and still using threads... =) )
- MIDI driver (this is already old; sometimes ago I already submitted a patch
for such a driver, but it never got applied to CVS, I don't know why - anyway
this replaces the old one and disables reverberation by default)
- makefile install/uninstall targets
- allegro-config script for BeOS platform
- completed readme.be and updated Allegro docs to mention BeOS support.
- resource finder routine in system driver (looks in /etc only, and it's
heavily based on the Unix code)
- mouse wheel support
- const correctness fixes
- many bugfixes, also to the fullscreen gfx driver

Well, all this makes the Be port fully working: all the programs shipped with
the library work correctly, including setup, demo, and all the examples and
tools. Now everyone can compile and redistribute a game also under BeOS... =)

Sorry for the diff files being separated, but I had many difficulties
generating them as I was still working on a very old Allegro copy, and I had
to manually edit the patches to ensure they can be applied to the current CVS
snapshot...

Still missing from BeAllegro are (in no order):

- Safe windowed driver using BBitmap (I'll work on this)
- shared library support (currently it builds only static version)
- ?

Also, some code cleanup for better reading would be nice.

--
Angelo Mottola
a.mottola@xxxxxxxxxx