Re: [AD] macallegro.zip replaced

On Wed, Dec 13, 2000 at 04:37:23PM +0100, Henrik Stokseth wrote:
> note: george you can save me from daily uploads if you set up a cron script at
> sourceforge which runs 'misc/zipup.sh datestamp' once a day and move the file
> into the sourceforge ftp. this will also elliminate questions about cvs
> checkouts not working due to broken deps, export defs etc... at least i hope so.

I'll try to get that going sometime, I've been meaning to.
Maybe this weekend.  Apart from keeping those files up-to-date,
it'll also be checking that the distribution generation procedure
still works. :)

On a side note, the CVS repository will be down on Friday from
21:00 PST until 03:00 on Saturday, along with the mirror of
Shawn's web pages.  I think the project page will still work.
See the news at http://sourceforge.net for more details.

George