[AD] color.c, finally!!!

Finally!!! Here is a patch for color.c which can safely be committed to CVS!

A while ago I found a bug in color.c and corrected it. Then I realised I'd
started with an old version of Allegro, and someone with a new version of
Allegro had created the patch. Had it been committed, all the AL_CONSTs
would have gone - for a start.

Oh well. I've fixed the bug again, starting with a version downloaded
straight from CVS, and I've made the patch myself ("diff -u colorOLD.c
color.c > color.diff" - was that correct?). So, assuming I created the patch
properly, here it is. Can someone commit it please?

mixer.c coming soon...

Thanks,

Ben Davis