Re: [AD] 3d routines problems under BeOS and more

Angelo Mottola <a.mottola@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Ah, as I'm here I want to say that WIP 3.9.34 should be out for X'mas... For
> me it's too early for a 4.0 beta release, but I think WIP .34 is due as soon
> as possible.

I agree.  Can someone please do it?

> the 25th? I think an up to date todos list is a must for this purpose, so we
> can focus on final fixes; here I post my personal vision of this list - feel
> free to add your own items!

No one has posted anything in the Tasks section on SourceForge.  Am
thinkink is too complicated.  Email is lazier.  How about an
email-to-update text file, like:

    http://www.alphalink.com.au/~tjaden/dev/allegro-todo.txt

Updating won't be a problem for the next few months at least (edit
file, run auto-updater program).  If it becomes too hectic, I get an
excuse to write a script.  My ISP is not fast though.

> One last thing: I'm attaching a very small patch that adds a
> yield_timeslice() call inside the GUI menu handler, because I noticed CPU
> usage was 100% when surfing on the menus... This fixes the problem.

Committed.

--
GENDERPLEX (JEN dur pleks), n.  The predicament of a person in a theme
restaurant who is unable to determine his or her designated restroom (e.g.