Re: [AD] New patch for BeAllegro

> > of course display switching only
> > works if you're using the windowed gfx driver.
>
> Exactly what do you mean by this?  Display switching should work with
> fullscreen modes as well.  The fact that I could not stop BeOS from
> switching displays was the whole reason that I ask for the SWITCH_*
> feature to be added to Allegro in the first place.  I just never got
> around to adding support for it after it was added.

Wops! I always used to have 1 workspace enabled, and never thought it was
possible to switch displays while in fullscreen mode... Today I enabled 9
workspaces, and magically I found that ALT-F# switches displays. =)
I tried to enable Allegro display switching for the fullscreen mode, but I
have some problems: I think you put the fullscreen lock sem for switching
purposes, and I tried to lock it when switching out, releasing it on switch
in, but this crashes the program. Actually it has no problems switching out,
but it crashes when you reenter it... I'll have to find out what's wrong. Any
suggestions?

--
Angelo Mottola
a.mottola@xxxxxxxxxx