Re: [AD] New patch for BeAllegro

On Wed, 13 Dec 2000, Angelo Mottola wrote:

> of course display switching only
> works if you're using the windowed gfx driver.

Exactly what do you mean by this?  Display switching should work with
fullscreen modes as well.  The fact that I could not stop BeOS from
switching displays was the whole reason that I ask for the SWITCH_*
feature to be added to Allegro in the first place.  I just never got
around to adding support for it after it was added.

--
               The Phoenix -- The Artistic Intuition Company
 Runica * Phoenix Quake * Caelius * Zen-X * Mirror Reflex * Infinite Realms