RE: [AD] File selector bug

> I think the bug was introduced by a patch from Vincent
> Perquenec'h, the one
> which changed the priority between the press/release events and the
> double-click. It seems this new policy conflicts with d_list_proc(), which
> automatically sends a click immediately after receiving a dclick; but I
> don't know enough of the GUI code to properly fix it.

Hmmm... This is definitely getting too far. This seemingly little patch
introduced so many problems .... :/
But this one seems to be an abuse of the API from d_list_proc(), based on
how you describe it. I will try to find some time soon to fix it. Hope
this series won't last two years ;)
Sorry

--
Lyrian