Re: [AD] Patch for alsa midi support.

Michael Bukin <M.A.Bukin@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Tom Fjellstrom <tfjellstrom@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:
>
> > This driver only works if you run linux and use the alsa sound drivers,
>
> ualsamidi.c is longer than usual 8+3 DOS name.  Maybe we should rename
> it to something shorter?

Since ALSA stands for Advanced Linux Sound Architecture, I'm not
sure why it should even be in `unix' directory.  ualsamidi.c should
probably be alsamidi.c, and ualsa.c should be alsa.c.  It probably
isn't worth the effort to move them into `linux'.

[1] (what was I thinking? ...)

--
tjaden@xxxxxxxxxx - http://www.psynet.net/tjaden/
SIRLINES (SIR lines), n.  The lines on a grilled steak.