[AD] [WIN] windowed driver patch

I've attached a patch (built against the current CVS version) which alters
the windowed driver in the following way:
- when the allegro color depth and the desktop color depth do not match, the
window is no longer "sticky on top" (TopMost in win32's language); rather
the app can be switched into the background, with the only possible mode
being SWITCH_PAUSE.
- color conversion from and to 24-bit is added; unfortunately, as my old
Pentium 200 doesn't support MMX, the code doesn't either.
- non MMX equivalent routines are provided for all the MMX color conversion
routines (conversion to 16-bit is untested since my ATI card uses 15-bit
format)

Well, it appears that the memory alignment has a great impact on the
performance of color conversion code (by a factor 2 on my Pentium) so I've
chosen to force it; however, 24-bit is a darned ugly graphic mode...

By the way, I've again slightly modified the desktop_color_depth() function,
in order to make it consistent with the code in gdi.c.

--
Eric Botcazou (ebotcazou@xxxxxxxxxx)
Web Site: http://www.multimania.com/ebotcazou