Re: [AD] Joystick driver for BeOS

Michael Bukin <M.A.Bukin@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> > What about clearing only the visible portion of the video ram, and not the
> > whole video memory?
>
> I'll do this.  Also I'll change DGA driver to make virtual screen as
> large as possible (now it is equal to requested virtual size, or
> screen size, if virtual size is 0 x 0).

Placed new version in CVS.

Regarding virtual screen size.  Its calculation has changed between
revisions 1.1 and 1.2 or src/x/xwin.c.  I don't remember who changed
it (maybe it was me?).  If somebody can explain why it was changed, we
can make a workaround or configuration option to fix any problems
caused by making virtual screen as large as possible (or write comment
in the source why it can not be done).

--
Michael Bukin