Re: [AD] more updates...

On Wed, Aug 16, 2000 at 09:37:20PM +0200, Henrik Stokseth wrote:
> -fix timezone bug. this is a showstopper and has to be done before next WIP.
> (george)

Nobody replied to my email, so I've committed the change.  It
seems fine on my machine.  I'm sure people will complain now if
it doesn't work. :)

I'm also committing the reverse of a bit of one of your earlier
patches, which I think was an accident -- your earlier patches
took the AL_CONST out of some function prototypes, which stopped
the library building for me.  I've put the AL_CONST back in, and
guess-modified the Windows source so that that will work with
the AL_CONST too.  I hope this hasn't broken it.

George

--
Random project update:
09/05/2000: Libnet 0.10.8 uploaded -- a few bugfixes