Re: [AD] BCB port done!

Shawn Hargreaves wrote:

> > http://game-programming.virtualave.net/allegbcc.zip
>
> I get a file not found error on this: does it still exist there? Any chance
> you could mail me a copy?

Hmm . . . that's odd.  It works over here.  The only thing that I can think of
is maybe that my Web host is blocking downloading .ZIP files, though I don't
know why it would let me download them.  (I'm not allowed to use their server
for "file archives," but one 8K file is hardly an archive, and .ZIP files aren't
explicitly banned.)  I've attached a copy of the .ZIP file to this message in
case it's still not working.  (Again, I apologize for anyone getting this that
doesn't need this.)