[AD] Need a little bit of help with BCB port

Well, things are coming along well so far . . . The include file is
done, and the makefile is coming along quite nicely.  I think it's
nearly done now, with a few minor changes, and will probably be ready in
time to submit for the next WIP or maybe the one after that (if there's
any desire to include this with the main Allegro distribution, that
is).  It doesn't require any modifications to the Allegro source
(excluding adding a few lines marking it as a legal platform, of
course), and it appears to be working bug-free.  (TEST.EXE doesn't show
anything broken . . . yet :) )  Even those "trivial changes" that I had
to make disappeared when I made the leap from IDE to makefile.  (It's
strange . . . in the IDE, BCB is really pushy about how WinMain() is
declared and how to properly cast function pointers, but those turn from
errors to warnings when using the command-line compilers.)

Except . . . a few examples still refuse to link (they're missing
functions).  I think that it's due to the fact that I'm using WIP 3.9.30
but I only have the 3.9.29 binaries, since they fail to link but compile
fine (i.e. the compiler doesn't choke on the fact that the functions
aren't declared, so they must be in the include files).  I don't have
VC++, so I can't build these myself, and nothing newer than 3.9.29 has
been posted on the WIP binary site (unless I'm somehow missing it).  If
anybody could compile these .DLLs and put them somewhere where I can get
them (e.g. FTP -- please do not e-mail them to me, as I am using a slow
connection) then I would be extremely appreciative.