[AD] display switch callbacks

What do you think about allowing than one display switch callback at a
time. This would make it easy to build in display switch support into
the gui for example. If there is only one callback, the user would have
to take care himself to restore his own callback after the gui has
finished.
Moreover callback could be used by the drivers to handle display
switches correctly. Of course I could implement this for Windows, but to
be compatible we should add the feature to all platforms.

--
      o Stefan Schimanski
  ( )   1Stein@xxxxxxxxxx