Re: [AD] display switch callbacks

Stefan Schimanski <1Stein@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:
> What do you think about allowing than one display switch callback at a
> time. This would make it easy to build in display switch support into the
> gui for example.

I think it's a good idea. How about just adding a
remove_display_switch_callback() function, and changing it so that if you
add more than one callback without removing the previous ones first, they
will accumulate rather than the new one just replacing the previous setting?

--
Shawn Hargreaves - shawn@xxxxxxxxxx - http://www.talula.demon.co.uk/
"A binary is barely software: it's more like hardware on a floppy disk."