[translations] Re: Testing a Gitlab MR for translations

El 21/6/20 a las 12:32, Francisco Vila escribió:
El 21/6/20 a las 10:28, Francisco Vila escribió:
« Thank you, James. Just to clarify, for me and other translators [not urgent]:
I have another feedback from Jonas. He thinks I should just push to translation branch and forget all about forking and MRs.

Dou you guys have permission to push directly to translation in official repo?

https://gitlab.com/lilypond/lilypond/-/merge_requests/183

Besides, I still see activity in Savannah's git repo,

  http://git.savannah.gnu.org/gitweb/?p=lilypond.git;a=summary

How exactly is this related to using gitlab?

Sorry for bothering you with so many questions.
--
Francisco Vila, Ph.D. - Badajoz (Spain)
Tutoriales de LilyPond y Frescobaldi