[translations] Re: Some new tutorials in Spanish

El 27/5/20 a las 1:17, Valentin Villenave escribió:
On 5/26/20, Francisco Vila <paconet.org@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
I'd like to share my last attempt of a series of ultra-fast tutorials in
Spanish.

That’s great! (At least, I’m sure it is :-)
BTW, if you have an account on GitLab, feel free to let us know so
that you can be added and gain access to the tracker, merge requests
and everything…

V.

Dear Valentin,

I'm sorry. I did not give you any response at all. Thank you for trying to keep me on the track, much appreciated.

I think I am now back to translating. First, on to the gitlab account, then read all related messages on -devel, then we'll see.

Thank you
--
Francisco Vila, Ph.D. - Badajoz (Spain)
Tutoriales de LilyPond y Frescobaldi