Re: [translations] Complete patchset for Documentation/de/web

> I'd rather try an old-version executable specified by environment
> variable than a full VM: the full VM may need less maintenance but when
> I worked with VMs I considered the resulting performance hit a nuisance.
> And make no mistake, LilyPond's make doc takes a whole lot of time.

I now have created a texi2html-1.82 package for my system and
replaced texi2html-5.0 by it since it also turned out that the only
resaon I had texi2html installed in the first place was because the
lilypond configure depends on it.

My first impression is, that going back to texi2html-1.82 fixes the
obvious problems with
make -j9 doc

While dealing with this and related problems:
AFAICT texi2html is a dead package and been superceeded by texi2any
which is part of the regular texinfo package.

Will this (eventually) be reflected in the regular lilypond build
process ?

What would have to be done to achieve that ?
Fix issue #1000 ?

[and is this list the proper place to ask such questions? ]

Kind regards,
Michael
--
 Michael Gerdau       email: mgd@xxxxxxx