Re: [translations] Complete patchset for Documentation/de/web

> > I had hoped to get away w/o doing that...I used to have 4-5 different
> > VMs for different purposes and was very happy that since I moved to
> > ArchLinux I had no need for them anymore.
> >
> > I will reconsider that position.
>
> I'd rather try an old-version executable specified by environment
> variable than a full VM: the full VM may need less maintenance but when
> I worked with VMs I considered the resulting performance hit a nuisance.
> And make no mistake, LilyPond's make doc takes a whole lot of time.

Well...I had given it a try just now, installed it and all went well.
Inside the VM I got me a shell and then issued

 sudo apt-get update
 sudo apt-get upgrade

because I always do that. In retrospect I'm not sure that was a good idea
because then I cd'd into the lilypond-git directory and did
 git pull
[lilypond updated itself nicely]
 mkdir build && cd build
 ../autogen.sh

.....and that failed during configure, complaining about missing
TeX Gyre font OTF suggesting I issue
 sudo apt-get install fonts-texgyre

which I did. The result was this package is nowhere to be found.

Manually invoking configure gave the same result.

Seems I will be looking for an older version of texi2html and
build and install it for lilypond translation purposes only.

Which version is/are known to work ?

Kind regards,
Michael
--