Re: [translations] Completing Catalan Priority 2

Le 18/01/2015 18:46, David Kastrup a écrit :
Jean-Charles Malahieude <lilyfan@xxxxxxxxx> writes:

[…]

1- Presence of a "specific" character not taken into account by texinfo:

[jcharles@pc2 ca] (translation)$ git grep -n 'particel'
learning/fundamental.itely:2246:* Partitures y particel⋅les::

[…]

I changed every occurrence of  "l·l" by "ll" and it got forward…

I don't know about Catalan, but in the somewhat related Occitan the
central dot is indeed a proper character and not just a hyphenation
indication in dictionaries.

So the proper solution would likely be defining that dot.  One would
probably have to see how texinfo.tex deals with other non-ASCII
characters in order to create a useful definition here.

But that's definitely part of making Texinfo support Catalan unless I am
mistaken about · being a proper character part in Catalan.

After a couple of make doc and make doc clean, it appears that the problem

***
(./learning.aux
../learning.aux:262: Missing @endcsname inserted.
<to be read again>
                   @message
@safexrefname ->Partitures i particel@message
{l.4151: Unicode char 8:⋅ no...

@xrdef ...pandafter @gdef @csname XR@safexrefname
@endcsname {#2}@expandafte...
l.262 ...fo}les-title}{Partitures i particel·les}

?
../learning.aux:262: Emergency stop.
<to be read again>
                   @message
@safexrefname ->Partitures i particel@message
{l.4151: Unicode char 8:⋅ no...

@xrdef ...pandafter @gdef @csname XR@safexrefname
@endcsname {#2}@expandafte...
l.262 ...fo}les-title}{Partitures i particel·les}

../learning.aux:262:  ==> Fatal error occurred, no output PDF file produced!
Transcript written on learning.log.
/usr/bin/texi2dvi: pdfetex exited with bad status, quitting.
***

seems to only appear when this "dot" is in the @node and in @menu
so to say

@menu