Re: [translations] Re: [patch] create-weblink-itexi.py and warnings about missing translations (it and cs)

Il giorno mer, 12/12/2012 alle 12.15 +0100, David Kastrup ha scritto:
> The Guilev2 manual offers
>
> File: guile-2.0.info,  Node: texinfo,  Next: texinfo docbook,  Prev: sxml xpath,  Up: Standard Library
>
> 8.9 (texinfo)
> =============
>
> 8.9.1 Overview
> --------------
>
> Texinfo processing in scheme
>
> This module parses texinfo into SXML. TeX will always be the processor
> of choice for print output, of course. However, although `makeinfo'
> works well for info, its output in other formats is not very
> customizable, and the program is not extensible as a whole. This module
> aims to provide an extensible framework for texinfo processing that
> integrates texinfo into the constellation of SXML processing tools.
>

> so that would seem a somewhat interesting starting point.

Great! I didn't know of it.  When LilyPond switches to Guile v2, it
could also help replacing old half-broken scripts for snippets
maintenance in translation.  I'm impatient of finishing writing my
thesis for having time to look into these guile modules for Texinfo
processing (there are also modules for formatting into HTML, going from
stexi Texinfo format in SXML back to Texinfo...).

John