[translations] links to source files in the localization files

I wonder why in all the links to source files the path is missing.  As a
result the locale editor can't find the file and I have to search it
manually.

Sometimes it can be useful having a quick look at the code, even if a
translator is not supposed to understand the programming language.
Because the context can help...

There's a particular reason why this is missing?

I know that translations are handled by the Translation Project.
But we could just copy the file to translate in the po/ directory and
move it away when it's finished (in order not to "break" git).

So the links should be rewritten as relative to the po/ directory and
then it would work.

Am I missing something? (mmmmh, probably)

Thanks,
Federico