Re: [translations] links to source files in the localization files

2011/4/4 Federico Bruni <fedelogy@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi,
>
> I wonder why in all the links to source files the path is missing.

I am not sure waht you men.  A path is missing in source files? Give
an example.  It all depends where do you have the source repository
stored in your disk.

> As a
> result the locale editor can't find the file and I have to search it
> manually.

Search for what? Sorry.

> Sometimes it can be useful having a quick look at the code, even if a
> translator is not supposed to understand the programming language.
> Because the context can help...

You can look at the code, where do you have it? Sorry again.

> There's a particular reason why this is missing?
>
> I know that translations are handled by the Translation Project.

Translations of the program.  Yes, they are.

> But we could just copy the file to translate in the po/ directory and
> move it away when it's finished (in order not to "break" git).

Again, I'm afraid I don't understand. Why could you want to copy a
file into the po directory?

> So the links should be rewritten as relative to the po/ directory and
> then it would work.
>
> Am I missing something? (mmmmh, probably)

The problem for me is, which links are you talking about?