Re: [translations] getting ready for 2.14 release

Il giorno mar, 05/04/2011 alle 00.28 +0200, Francisco Vila ha scritto:
> Keep in mind that lilypond/translation HEAD is identical to master
> HEAD after a merge.  2.14 stable will be forked from master.
> Development and translation of 2.15 will continue as always, in master
> and lilypond/translation.

Ok, I guessed so.
And this means that I could work on 2.14 branch. Even though in this
case I should wait for a new minor release of that version (to see my
updates published), which is not supposed to happen many times for
stable releases.

I'll see what to do.
Maybe I'd better keeping translating lilypond/translation and waiting
for 2.16 to see a completed italian stable documentation.
I think I'll go this way.

Thanks for the explanation,
Federico