[translations] getting ready for 2.14 release

As it seems that we are finally approaching to the 2.14 release, can you
give me some advice about the switch 2.13 > 2.14?

I've started the translation of 2.13 Doc, that will become the 2.14 Doc.
I want to go on with translating this version.

The questions are:

- the current lilypond/translation branch will become the 2.15 Doc? And
where will 2.14 Doc go? In a separate branch?

- as I have a pending patch for Usage (waiting for proofreading), I
wonder when I'd better send it here.  There is any "deadline" for 2.13
Doc new translations (because of the next switch to 2.14)?

Cheers,
Federico