Re: [translations] links to source files in the localization files

2011/4/5 Francisco Vila <paconet.org@gmail.com>
2011/4/4 Federico Bruni <fedelogy@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Hi,
>
> I wonder why in all the links to source files the path is missing.

I am not sure waht you men.  A path is missing in source files? Give
an example.  It all depends where do you have the source repository
stored in your disk.

> As a
> result the locale editor can't find the file and I have to search it
> manually.

Search for what? Sorry.

Sorry, I explain it better.

In Gtranslator I can see (on the right) the source file where each message is located.
If I click on it, an editor (viewer?) pops up and shows the exact line in the file where
the message is located.
Quick and easy.

This is not working in lilypond because the files are in different directories (python/,
scripts/, scm/, ....) while the .pot file doesn't specify the path for each file.
So no matter where I put the .po file, it will never be able to find all the source files.

This means that I have to browse the source directories and find the file.
It's not a big deal, but why not using full paths?

This is at least my understanding...