Re: [translations] Translation of "top" and broken link

2011/2/26 Jean-Charles Malahieude <lilyfan@xxxxxxxxx>:
> Le 26/02/2011 20:19, Francisco Vila disait :
>> Namely, I have
>>
>> @manualStableLearningSplitNoName-es
>> @manualStableGlossarySplitNoName
>> And all of them link to arriba.es.html and are broken;
>> you have
>> @manualStableLearningSplitNoName-fr
>> @manualStableGlossarySplitNoName
>> And all of them link to index.fr.html#top and work.
>
> Sorry, but I don't understand what you mean.

I mean: we have similar macros and my links do not work whereas yours
do. As you suggest, it is frustrating to have the meaning of a link
depending on that many parameters.  For the moment, I (think) I've
checked all other places which could be different, they are still
identical, and my links still do not work.