Re: [translations] Translation of "top" and broken link

2011/2/26 Jean-Charles Malahieude <lilyfan@xxxxxxxxx>:
> in the file LL/web.texi around line 77, you have
>
> @c TITLE PAGE
> @ifnottex
> @node Arriba  <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< HERE IT THE CULPRIT

Right, thank you, but I don't understand how in Earth a @node Arriba
in web.texi could make the link to Learning change.

>> Besides: does anyone know if we are using Documentation/po/*.po files
>> for anything useful?
>>

> It normally is used to localize variable names and comments in the snippets.
> I remember having pledged for some "harmonization" of the variable names
> (sop sopran soprano) and the splitting of sentences when there is a comment
> over several lines, but...
> In the past, it used to provide translation of node names as well, but since
> they are now translated "inline"... it might be worth to exclude their
> collect, what I'm unable to do.

So you think we could simply ignore glossary entries in po files? Marked as

#. @node in Documentation/music-glossary.tely
#. @section in Documentation/music-glossary.tel